Icmizer Suite
SNG Coach is part of
Icmizer Suite
v2.9.4
Available in subscription
PRO
TRY IT FREE
from
$13.33
Purchase
Your personal adaptive Push/Fold coach that's always ready to pump up your Push/Fold skills, quickly and effectively, 24/7.

● SNG Coach trains your skills in different Push/Fold contexts, based on:
 - How many players are left at the table
 - The relative stack size: small, average or large
 - The situation: open push or calling an all-in

● Ranges are calculated using the cutting edge FGS model
● SNG Coach adapts the question difficulty to your current skill level for each type of situation
System Requirements
ОС: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
Mac OS X 10.10 1GB RAM
Download
Add-Ons
Beta
Icmizer SNG Coach
Mobile version
Improve your Push-or-Fold skills with the mobile version of SNG Coach from your smartphone anywhere, quickly and effectively, 24/7.
SIGN UP FOR BETA
ADD-ON
5000 additional questions package
If you've reached your daily coach question limit (120 questions) and can't wait until tomorrow, get this package for another 5,000 Premium Questions.
$9.99 Purchase
SNG Coach Features
ISOLATE AND TRAIN SPECIFIC PUSH/FOLD SKILL ZONES
SNG Coach trains your skills in different Push/Fold contexts, based on:
● How many players are left at the table
● The relative stack size: small, average or large
● The situation: open push or calling an all-in
REALISTIC GAME SETTING
Answer quizzes and get instant feedback from the SNG Coach to help develop your preflop game.
THE RIGHT QUESTION DIFFICULTY FOR YOU
The Coach adapts the question difficulty to your current skill level for each type of situation, letting you fully focus on learning
YOUR FAVORITE TOURNAMENTS
The training is tailored to the type of tournament you select.
Tournaments are grouped by rooms for ease of access.
The tournament types you use the most are saved as Favorites to save you even more time.
YOUR ACHIVEMENTS GRID
View a detailed assessment of your skills to decide what areas to focus on next
PRE-TEST YOUR SKILLS
SNG Coach quickly tests your skills to adapt initial question difficulty to your level for the selected tournament type
YOUR CURRENT LEVEL
This is the result of your pre-test which helps tailor initial quiz difficulty to your level
PROGRESS METERS
See performance indicators reflecting your progress as a Rating, Ranking and Place, for each training area
RATING, RANKING AND PLACE
Rating: ranges from 0 to 100
It goes up every time you answer correctly and goes down every time you answer wrong.

Ranking: ranges from 100% to 1%
It shows how your skills stack up to those of other users of SNG Coach. A ranking of 1% means that you're among the top 1%, i.e. more skilled than the other 99%.

Place:
The Top 20 players get to see their overall place in the global leaderboard.
CUTTING EDGE FGS MODEL
By default, the Coach gives you questions based on the FGS (Future Game Simulations model) with the recommended depth setting based on the number of players at the table.
You can also select to switch to ICM (Independent Chip Model).
QUESTION FROM SNG COACH
Figure out the hands dealt by the Coach and choose the optimal play—either Push or Fold—for each of the 4 starting hands.
YOUR ANSWER ANALYZED
SNG Coach reveals how each of the 4 hands should have been played for optimal results, and shows the hero's entire push range.
VIEW OPPONENT'S PUSH RANGE
In the question-answer mode, see your opponent's push range for calling an all-in.
ICMIZE BUTTON
Instantly forward the difficult hand from the SNG Coach's question to analyze it with ICMIZER.